The aim of audio-visual and multimedia materials is to assist Italian language teachers in using up-to-date technology in their teaching. Audio-visual and multimedia materials consist in:
- activities to be used during the Italian language classes (video, music, pictures);
- exercises to review the lessons at home and to reinforce the knowledge;
- samples of real classroom situations;
- conferences and lectures made by experts explaining the theoretical approach and multimedia
- guides for preparatory purposes.